Permanent Makeup Masterclass by Prive Estetica
Schedule of Trainings in Semi Permanent Makeup and Medical Micropigmentation:
October 1-3, 2017 SOLD OUT
Eyebrow Feathering Course
Eyebrow Shading Course
Ombre Powder Brows Course
October 4-5, 2017 SOLD OUT
Lip Tattoo / Velour Lips Course
October 29-30, 2017 SOLD OUT
Hairline Replication Course
3D Scalp Micropigmentation Course
July 10-12, 2017 (SOLD OUT)
Eyebrow Feathering and Ombre Brows Course
July 13-14, 2017 (SOLD OUT)
Lip Tattoo / Velour Lips Course
April 1-7, 2017 (SOLD OUT)
Semi Permanent Makeup Course for Eyebrow Feathering, Ombre Brows, Candy Lips, Bubble Lips, Scalp Micropigmentation , Hairline Replication
International Permanent Makeup Certification Program
Prive Estetica, in partnership with several International Micropigmentation Academies, aims to provide the highest quality of training. What sets this apart from other shorter-term classes is that the tutelage is geared towards apprenticeship. Thus it veers away from the traditional classroom style. It sees itself giving direction to the fueled passion of its artists. Enabling an artist to be ready to commence practice right after the classes.
Prive Estetica is the place that can turn your career dreams into reality!
Careers In PMU
1. You can set up your own business and earn unlimited income
2. Work as PMU Artist in Aesthetic Clinics locally and internationally. PMU career is a high paying job, especially if you are highly trained.
3. Work as a trainer of PMU.
How Much a PMU Artist Can Earn?
Note: You can set your own price. The suggested price below is the lowest fee in Manila as of now. Artists with International Certifications charge more.
Eyebrow- Php 15,000
3 clients a week x 15,000= 45,000 weekly
45,000 weekly x 4 weeks= 180,000/month
Lips- Php 25,000
3 clients a week x 25,000= 75,000 weekly
75,000 weekly x 4 weeks= 300,000/month
Hairline and Scalp Micropigmentation- Php 15,000.00- Php 100,000.00
3 clients a week x 30,000= 90,000 weekly
90,000 weekly x 4 weeks= 360,000/month
Why PMU Is s Top-Salary Career?
The U.S. survey reports that in 2008 women’s average salaries were at $32,515 and $42,261 respectively. According to the National Committee on Pay Equity, this can be explained by the careers chosen by many. Retail sales, clerical and service work account for over half of all positions held by women, and these jobs tend to be relatively low-paying. If you are stuck in a job that pays less than you would like, it is never too late to return to school and find a new career. A career in PMU (Permanent Make Up) programs are more flexible than ever, making them ideal for non-traditional learners juggling family time, work and school, or someone that is retired looking for supplemental income. A career in Permanent Cosmetics and Paramedical Micropigmentation are well-paying extremely lucrative careers that are all accessible to women or men of any age looking for a career change or career enhancement.
5 Reasons To Become A PMU Artist
1. Permanent makeup is very profitable in today’s economy. Time is money and permanent makeup can command over $200 an hour. When your time is valuable and you need to be a high earner, permanent makeup will give you the luxury of letting you decide on how few or many hours you choose to work. With prices like eyebrows: Php 15,000; eyeliner: Php 10,000; and lips: Php25,000 — you can see that one procedure a day can bring you a minimum of Php 100,000 a week. Some permanent makeup artists are grossing Php100,000.00 daily.
2. How wonderful to be in a career that brings personal achievement. When you have done something to make a person feel whole, it is rewarding in itself. As women age their features can become almost dull with a fading effect. Permanent makeup can give a woman a more youthful appearance. You will receive personal satisfaction when that client is so very grateful for your work.
3. The luxury of time – Being a permanent makeup artist will give you personal freedom. Some artists choose to contract their work out to salons as well as doctor’s offices. With a little creative marketing you can have others sell your service and you simply show up on demand.
4. A recession proof career. Sure people are cutting back but not in the world of beauty. Baby boomers more than ever want to have a youthful appearance and permanent makeup will do the job. Also, for women with busy schedules, permanent make up gives them the ability to spend less time in front of the mirror trying to get those brows and eyeliner on properly.
5. And last but not least — FUN. What a great way to make a living! Enjoy the wonderful world of beauty and make money at it. ” Enjoy what you do and the money will follow.” Best of all – once you learn this trade you can take it anywhere. You can redefine yourself and your future. Remember, every passing minute is a chance to turn it all around!
Why Choose Us?
1. Our trainers are highly qualified, and has been practicing Permanent Cosmetics for more than 20 years. We teach intensively. Our techniques are invented for high-end standard.
2. We are focus on each students success. We will do our very best until you learn and ready to practice with confidence
3. We use only high quality and FDA approved PMU products.
4. We’ll guide you to do procedures on live models if we think you’re ready.
5. Our Promise: As part of our family, we will support you on your PMU career
6. You will have the opportunity to get international certificates signed by world renowned PMU Masters.