Join our Team
Interested in growing with us?
We’re always looking for talented people to join our team.
At Prive Estetica, we are passionate about growing our clinic estheticians, office administration team, and medical aesthetic experts while leaving a legacy of excellence in the beauty industry.
Here’s how we do it:
At Prive Estetica, we pride ourselves on having highly-trained, exceptional staff with a friendly, caring nature and a genuine passion for their work. All staff members are very knowledgeable in their field and continuously receive up-to-date training on advancing methods and equipment. Privé has upheld a reputation in the medical cosmetic industry to have superior standards. We work closely together to meet all our clients’ needs efficiently, thoroughly, and with great care.
If you feel like you have what it takes and want to join a fun and exciting team, email your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org. We also suggest that you review our website to learn more about our Firm.
Come grow with us!
Current Job Openings:
Full Time Aesthetic Nurse
We are currently hiring a Full Time RN who is experienced with cosmetic treatments, IV injections and laser. Our team of Professional and Medical staff are always willing to assist in adding to the growth of our team members. You can expect to have constant support and upgraded training with the newest techniques to better serve your patients. The candidate must be have minimum 2 years experience.
- Must be a registered R.N. in Philippines and possess an active medical license
- Must posses the medical knowledge of facial anatomy
- Current registration in good standing with the Philippine Registration Commission.
- Must have IV Training and Certification
- Knowledge of laser therapy is an asset
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong knowledge of facial anatomy
- Excellent customer service skills
No Newcomers please, pre-certification mandatory. We look forward to adding you to our team!
Full Time Medical Aesthetician
Responsibilities and Requirements: Must be a licensed Medical Aesthetician and able to work some evenings and weekends. Will be required to complete some administrative duties. Previous experience is an asset.
FRONT DESK COORDINATOR
Front desk coordinators are responsible for all front-end daily operations. Our ideal candidate is looking for a long-term career and possesses promotable leadership qualities.
- Above average customer service/phone skills
- MUST be a pro-active, fast learner
- Must be a positive team player
- Professional, responsible, honest, and mature
- Must be a positive team player
- Professional, responsible and matureComputer skills for scheduling and basic office responsibilities
- At least 2 years of experienc
LICENSED MASSAGE THERAPIST
CAREER SUMMARY: The Massage Therapist will be responsible for treating clients through soft tissue manipulation while maintaining a safe and relaxing experience. The therapist should be good at perceiving client wishes and needs through spoken language, body language, and other cues and modifying their treatments accordingly.
+ Completed 600 hours of massage therapy courses
+ Must hold current massage therapy licensed
+ Experience working in a spa preferred
+ Strong interpersonal communication skill
+ Time management abilities
+ Demonstrated sales and customer service skills